This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 06 April, 2011.
Kimono Inspired Origami Bouquet
This bouquet was inspired by Yukaktas the women were wearing at the summer festival in my town. A Yukata is the Japanese summer kimono. when I walked by the kimono shop and I fell in love with the colors of the kimono in the window.
This bouquet is made with 6 blooms.
-1 light pink medium size origami rose
-1 multi purple and solid pink bloom
-1 golden carnation
-1 golden Iris
-2 peach open Tulips with a beaded center made with three 8mm white beads
Approx 16" tall and 9" wide
A gift tag with your personal message is available.
**Vase is for display only. If you would like a vase please convo me before ordering.**
Customization is available for this bouquet or any others. Just ask!
- All items are shipped USPS Priority
- Tracking number will be provided
- Shipping also includes shipping materials and handling
- To reduce shipping costs and impact on the environment I try
to use recycled boxes whenever possible.
- Delivery available for the Yokosuka, Ikego and Negishi areas